Kids shoot - advice on how the child's picture
Sunday, November 27, 2011
0
comments
Adsense Content. recommended 336 X 300
Children can often be very difficult to photograph. They are moving all the time, not to stand still, you need to move your body to get a unique corner, and he was never ready when you are. Perfect shot when there are only two ways to achieve almost impossible. The addition of a flash or a reflector can be difficult to almost impossible. But with care and love are often achieved remarkable results. Given the emotions they portray images of perspective and ensure that our images are sharp even during fast movements, we are able to capture memories with beautiful perfect.
Emotion
The guys showed a lot of feelings. Their tendency to smile, laugh and cry with all their talent acquisition will bring life into your photos. For a long time I was after my son turns to the camera, always calling me in a comfortable position, then his name in the hope that it will turn around with a perfect smile. This method rarely works, my pictures are not feeling I was looking for.
This is a step ahead, you're moving in the desired position, and I make less annoying, I have a feeling that I try to capture the moment.
Perspective
Get on their level. Do not force your child to follow on the lens does not move nearly 6 foot frame. Bending on hands and knees to see the world from their perspective. You may have to walk, sit back and watch some stupid "in the process of moving but the camera instead of a child to make a difference in the images.
Four
Note to focus on, especially if you shoot wide open too wide. You can get a sharper focus on realizing fast moving. I recommend that you change one continuous or AI Focus, select the focus point is determined, and the location of the subject's eyes directly on your focus point. It will also focus on the subject, or when they approach you for so long you can keep the focus on the edge. If you shoot more than one child, it may be necessary to close the aperture to allow more depth of field and focus on the child away from him. Interest is growing on the back of the subject rather than more focused children.
Emotion
The guys showed a lot of feelings. Their tendency to smile, laugh and cry with all their talent acquisition will bring life into your photos. For a long time I was after my son turns to the camera, always calling me in a comfortable position, then his name in the hope that it will turn around with a perfect smile. This method rarely works, my pictures are not feeling I was looking for.
This is a step ahead, you're moving in the desired position, and I make less annoying, I have a feeling that I try to capture the moment.
Perspective
Get on their level. Do not force your child to follow on the lens does not move nearly 6 foot frame. Bending on hands and knees to see the world from their perspective. You may have to walk, sit back and watch some stupid "in the process of moving but the camera instead of a child to make a difference in the images.
Four
Note to focus on, especially if you shoot wide open too wide. You can get a sharper focus on realizing fast moving. I recommend that you change one continuous or AI Focus, select the focus point is determined, and the location of the subject's eyes directly on your focus point. It will also focus on the subject, or when they approach you for so long you can keep the focus on the edge. If you shoot more than one child, it may be necessary to close the aperture to allow more depth of field and focus on the child away from him. Interest is growing on the back of the subject rather than more focused children.
0 comments:
Post a Comment