Take children outdoors
Monday, October 31, 2011
0
comments
Adsense Content. recommended 336 X 300
Take your children can be challenging, especially if they 1 year old, fourth. Children at this stage is usually not cooperative for photographers, whether professional or Mom and Dad. It is expected to behave sit still, but it really is not necessary to achieve good results.
I photographing children professionally for 10 years and was waiting for the children to identify and stay in one place for the camera. Sometimes it works, but not without a bribery conviction, crying (it's okay to cry sometimes). I decided the whole image studies with young children instead of spending it out of the room for an honest portrait. The children will have fun, no stress, no mother and I is the win-win situation for everyone.
I do not want to make it look effortless. Whether you are a professional or the parents want their children to the big picture, here are some tips to capture the magical moments.
To invest in a digital SLR camera, to learn to use manual controls - Tip No. 1. There is no comparison between point and shoot cameras, digital SLR cameras. Use the largest DSLR advantage is that it's shutter lag. If the shutter speed (such as P & S camera) missed shots delayed for a second or two, and the action. Manual controls are more advanced camera system allows you to select shutter speed and stop action. If you have children run over a million miles a minute, you can still catch their spontaneous playful. Pre-visualization images is a bonus.
I photographing children professionally for 10 years and was waiting for the children to identify and stay in one place for the camera. Sometimes it works, but not without a bribery conviction, crying (it's okay to cry sometimes). I decided the whole image studies with young children instead of spending it out of the room for an honest portrait. The children will have fun, no stress, no mother and I is the win-win situation for everyone.
I do not want to make it look effortless. Whether you are a professional or the parents want their children to the big picture, here are some tips to capture the magical moments.
To invest in a digital SLR camera, to learn to use manual controls - Tip No. 1. There is no comparison between point and shoot cameras, digital SLR cameras. Use the largest DSLR advantage is that it's shutter lag. If the shutter speed (such as P & S camera) missed shots delayed for a second or two, and the action. Manual controls are more advanced camera system allows you to select shutter speed and stop action. If you have children run over a million miles a minute, you can still catch their spontaneous playful. Pre-visualization images is a bonus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment